CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Really??? What nerve you have!!

Okay, so here's the issue. Barack Obama was in San Francisco and was at a fund raising event. While at the event he stated that he thought that people in small towns hit hard by the economic downturn are bitter, which is probably a little true(even if not universally true) and that that is why they cling to guns and religion. Okay, so that may not be the reason they like to shoot guns or pray, but I really do believe that here has to be some sort of truth to that, just look at the people that tend to live in small towns: gun-toting, Bible-reading folks. And quite often, when business put the squeeze on, they hit small towns first, where it will have the least political fallout. So, my advice to everyone is to lay off and pay attention to the folks labeling him elitist, they are the ones who have been millionaires for more than 2007. And John McCain is definitely not caring about the little man...he believes in corporate welfare, echoing the flawed sentiments of Ronald Reagan. I wasn't alive to know what Reaganism felt like, but I can guarantee that I feel the after effects. The trickle-down theory is not realistic....the rich get richer and they don't help the poor man anymore...so take back the tax-cuts, they're gonna send the jobs out of the country anyway!! (So why pay them to send the jobs out of the country????) So, how dare they call him elitist!! The Millionaires, at least he is trying to be realistic and not sugarcoat it all! That is all...leave me feedback...I love it!!

1 comments:

The Young Lady said...

I sooo agreee and I feel the same way. I never understood how that made him elitist. Since when did telling the truth elitist??