CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Folks are blowing this way outta proportion!!!

Okay, so I have to defend Hillary Clinton, she said that the reason she was staying in the race is because historically, the race has ended in june before! to explain this she told how Bill had campaigned into June, and so had Robert F. Kennedy. To bring up Kennedy, she spoke of his assassination, which I will admit was kinda careless!! But I really don't think she advocates killing Obama, and if she does...in this one instance of White hatred of Blacks, I am truly shocked and appalled!! I was privy to a video from a blog on the GOP.
These rightwing, racist nutjobs on Fox news are getting away with all kinds of dumb shit!! Look at this video:


What kinda shit is this? Why did this bitch laugh??? and kept on going...I really am appalled at the shit that is allowed on that channel, Bill O'Rielly(Read: rich, racist, stupid ass son-of-a-bitch, he claims to espouse the ideals of the common man, but these ignorant fucks are so damn worried about Black folks making it ahead of them that they are willing to allow these rich dummies to ruin our whole way of life!!) talked about lynching Michelle Obama!WTFUUUUCCCKKKKKK???? now this stupid bitch says assassinate Obama...I swear Democrats need to stop being pussies, and let me be their version of Ann Coulter...I swear i would rip these bitches new assholes, right after I slit them from asshole to appetite with my tongue lashing!!!

Bye...watch the video and let me know how you feel!!

0 comments: