CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

You stinkin' LIBERAL!!!!

I just really don't understand why being called a liberal is an insult....could someone enlighten me? I read the comments on these articles about politics and it seems that the only "insult" people are able to hurl at Obama(besides naivete, and inexperience) is that he's the most liberal member of the senate. I always thought that was a good thing for Democrats, but now I'm seeing Clinton supporters upset by him being so liberal(and quite frankly, I don't think he's that liberal: there is no way he could have won in Iowa and come really close in Indiana if he was an ultra-liberal like myself!), find something else to complain about in regards to Mr. Obama.

And what is up with this whole GOP attack on Michelle Obama?? I mean they should have attacked Hillary Clinton, she was part of the Clinton administration. Mrs. Obama has made it clear that she will not be another Hillary Clinton(she hates politics, and she has no aspirations) and I really don't think her comments should have very much bearing on Obama's campaign. But I will say that she needs to stop overruling him in public, I mean i have read several articles about her just shutting him down in the middle of making a point, now that's fine in private, but not in public!!

And John McCain has lost several members of his campaign team. Obama seized upon the chance to paint McCain as nothing but "politic as usual": "The fact is, John McCain's campaign is being run by Washington lobbyists and paid for by their money," Obama argued Monday in Billings, Mont. — far from the Beltway. "I'm not in this race to continue the special interest-driven politics of the last eight years. I'm in this race to end it."

And in other news: Ellen is gonna get married to Portia de Rossi. YAY, Ellen!!!

2 comments:

Lucky said...

LMAO I like how you said that Michelle has no "aspirations". And it is 100% A-OK to be a card-carrying liberal!! I should know.

Bobby_2010 said...

And what are you trying to imply Ms. Lucky?? Read the other posts...and by aspirations..I mean this woman does not wanna be President..I secretly think she doesn't want Barack to be either...I don't think bill wants Hillary to be either...but that's another post!!